April 1st, 2022
WRDSB parents, caregivers and community members, we want to hear from you!
Deadline Extended – Have Your Say
You now have until Friday, April 8 to have your say.
We want to hear from you about your experiences with the WRDSB. The following individuals are invited to take the survey:
- Parents and caregivers of students from Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Students in Grades 4 to 12
- WRDSB staff
- Community partners
Your input will help us understand what matters to you. Your answers will be used to help guide the strategic planning process as we plan for the future of the WRDSB.
About the Survey
This online survey should take about 15 minutes to complete and will be open until the end of the day on Friday, April 8, 2022.
- Taking the survey is voluntary.
- If you decide not to do the survey, that’s ok. This will not affect your relationship with your child’s teacher, your child’s school or the school board.
- If you change your mind about taking part, you are free to stop answering the survey questions and not submit your responses.
Find answers to more frequently asked questions on the survey page.
Student Activities for the Strategic Planning Process
Please Note: The deadline for the Student Activities for the Strategic Planning Process has not changed, and these can continue to be submitted up until the end of day today, April 1.
If you have questions about this survey, please contact email@example.com.